Mwangi says that he was at his barbershop at the time when young men walked in, with a GSU officer and arrested the receptionist. He explains that asked them to identify themselves through an ID. Things went raw when they realized that he was recording and tried to snatch the phone.
A middle-aged woman and also a mother of 5 children is currently in extreme pain after a random armed man forcefully slept with her severally without any reason, she suspects the man might have been sent by a neighbor with who she had a misunderstanding.
President Uhuru Kenyatta has issued nine directives regarding the … at Mombasa State House on Wednesday, August 18 in a statement that was sent to the media
A Nigerian man who posted a video of his 24-year-old Murang’a girlfriend about his Whatsapp status while giving her a blowjob has been charged with threatening to kill her.
Senator-elect Victor Prengei died after being involved in a road accident on Monday evening. He was rushed to Nakuru Level Five Hospital where he died. Nakuru Regional Police Commander Beatrice Kiraguri confirmed the news.
In the video shared by Lulu, a man bravely feeds on an uncooked chameleon while the crowd stirs in disgust. Viewers discuss the Gikuyu language and other fragments of Swahili. According to a fan named Spirit David, onlookers said they would earn a lot of money from that interview.
In response, A Kenyan on Twitter has allegedly advised her to go back to smoking weed due to the pressures on her relationship with benga musician Samidoh. The user claims that the only solution to a bitter relationship is weed.
A 39-year-old Rwandan refugee suspected of killing a Catholic priest in France’s western department of Vendee was released from custody and placed in a psychiatric facility, the BFMTV broadcaster reported on Monday, citing informed sources.
There is minimal to none visibility on Mombasa Road this morning. Motorists are unable to see far ahead because of dust that is rising on the busy road, leaving Motorists disadvantaged.
As much as technology has made our lives easy, it can also prove to be extremely harmful at times. A 15-year-old boy in the Indian state of Rajasthan dies after his Bluetooth earphones exploded in his ears while he was using them.