- 1 NCTU International Student Scholarships 2023-24 for International Students:
- 1.1 NCTU International Student Scholarships 2023-24 Details:
- 1.2 Financial Benefits:
- 1.3 List of Available Study Fields:
- 1.4 Eligibility Criteria for NCTU Scholarship:
- 1.5 Documents Required:
- 1.6 Application Deadline:
- 1.7 How to Apply for NCTU International Student Scholarships?
- 1.8 Share this:
- 1.9 Like this:
- 1.10 Related
NCTU International Student Scholarships 2023-24 for International Students:
Applications are invited to apply for the NCTU International Student Scholarships 2023-24 in Taiwan. All International Students from all over the world are eligible to apply for The National Chiao Tung University Scholarships for Fall 2023 in Taiwan. Students those who want to study in Taiwan using a Fully Funded Scholarship are encouraged to apply. This is the most famous award from Taiwan university to undertake an Undergraduate Degree, Masters Degree or PhD Degree from NCTU. The scholarship is available for the academic year of 2023-2024. Also apply for CERN Administrative Student Program 2023-24 in Switzerland (Fully Funded)
NCTU International Student Scholarships 2023-24 Details:
|University:||National Chiao Tung University|
|Degree level:||Undergraduate, Masters, PhD|
|Scholarship coverage:||Fully Funded|
|Last Date:||15 March 2023|
The NCTU International Student Scholarships 2023-24 in Taiwan for International Student will cover the following expenses as given below:
Bachelor Degree Scholarship:
Up to NT$21,000 (US$700) per month Monthly Stipend and/or Tuition waiver.
Master Degree Scholarship:
University Tuition fees Waivers
Monthly stipend NT$22,000 (US$733) per month
Assistantship Will also Offers to Master Students By Advisor For Research Work.
Doctoral Degree Scholarship:
Waivers of tuition fees
Monthly stipend NT$29,000 (US$966) per month
PhD Students will also get Assistantship By Advisor for Research Work.
Taiwan Scholarship – MOE, MOFA, MOST Scholarship:
Monthly Stipend: NT$30,000
Waiver of tuition and certain fees
Recipients can only study at universities participating in the Taiwan Scholarship Program Union
Mainly for recipients from eligible countries designated by the MOE.
List of Available Study Fields:
NCTU is offering following degree program for Undergraduate, Masters and PhD Degree:
- College of Computer Science
- College of Hakka Studies
- College of Artificial Intelligence and Green Energy
- School of Law
- College of Management
- College of Engineering
- College of Management
- College of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- College of Science
- College of Biological Science and Technology
- College of Humanities and Social Science
- Faculty of System Engineering
- College of Photonics
- International College of Semiconductor Technology
Also apply for:
Eligibility Criteria for NCTU Scholarship:
- International Applicants except Taiwan with any other nationality are eligible to apply.
- Applicants must be healthy both physically and mentally.
- Candidates who are recipients of any other scholarships are not eligible.
- Applicants should fill out the application form correctly, honestly, completely, and submit application materials as required by the university.
- Candidates having high school degree certificate are eligible to apply for Undergraduate Degree programs.
- Applicants holding bachelor’s degree can apply for Master’s Degree.
- Students with a master’s degree certificate are eligible to apply for Doctoral Degree.
Students have to prepare the following document before applying for NCTU International Student Scholarships 2023-24 in Taiwan:
- Online Application Form
- The Highest Degree Diploma verified with official stamps.
- The highest degree Transcript
- 2 Letters of Recommendations: (Must be written by the candidate’s Teacher, Advisor, or an Employee).
- Valid Passport Copy
- The study plan must be written in Chinese or English.
- English Language Proficiency: If the applicant’s previous degree was taught in English, then candidate can submit English Proficiency Certificate from previous institute.
- Academic thesis or relevant publications (for Ph.D. program applicants).
The last date to apply for the National Chiao Tung University Scholarships in Taiwan 2023-24 is 15th March 2023 for Fall Intake and 30th September 2023 for Spring Intake.
How to Apply for NCTU International Student Scholarships?
To apply for a scholarship at NCTU International Student Scholarships 2023-24 in Taiwan, you will need to follow these steps:
- Check the scholarship website of NCTU for the available scholarship programs and their requirements. Some scholarships may have specific eligibility criteria such as nationality, academic performance, or research focus.
- Submit an online application through the scholarship website, or download and fill out the application form and send it to the scholarship office by email or post.
- Prepare the required documents as listed above, such as a copy of your passport, transcripts, recommendation letters, and a personal statement. Some scholarships may have additional requirements, such as a research proposal or a CV.
- Submit your application and documents by the deadline.
It is recommended to start the application process as early as possible, as the scholarship programs may have limited slots and competitive selection processes.
New Students those who want to apply for NCTU International Student Scholarships 2023-24 in Taiwan are advised to select “NCTU Scholarship” while filling the admission application. Visit the given below application link to apply for the award. Also the official advertisement link is given below: