- 1 USTC International Scholarship 2023-24 for International Students:
- 1.1 USTC International Scholarship 2023-24 Details:
- 1.2 Scholarship Coverage:
- 1.3 Available Study Fields:
- 1.4 Doctoral Degree Programs (3-4 Years):
- 1.5 Documents Required:
- 1.6 Online Application form for USTC Scholarship with Signature and Recent photo.
- 1.7 Eligibility Criteria:
- 1.8 Application Deadline:
- 1.9 Share this:
- 1.10 Like this:
- 1.11 Related
USTC International Scholarship 2023-24 for International Students:
Applications are invited to apply for the USTC International Scholarship 2023-24 in China. All International Students from all over the world are eligible to apply for USTC Fellowships 2023 in China. Students those who want to pursue their Undergraduate Degree, Master’s Degree or PhD Degree in China are highly encouraged to apply. There is No Application Fee to apply. Fully Funded Scholarships are available for the academic session of 2023-2024.
A wide range of academic fields/Majors is available for Bachelor, Master & Ph.D. The USTC Program provides a full scholarship. The Duration of the Bachelor’s Degree Programs will be 4 years, Master’s Degree 2-3 years, Doctoral Degree 3-4 years. This is one of the best Scholarships to study in China scholarship at USTC University.
University of Science and Technology of China (USTC) was established in 1958 is a national research university located in Anhui, China. USTC is rankest at 93rd in the world by QS World University Rankings. USTC is one of the Most famous & Top Leading international University Highest-Paid Scholarship.
USTC International Scholarship 2023-24 Details:
- University: University of Science & Technology of China
- Degree level: Bachelors, Masters, PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: China
- Last Date: 31 March 2023 for BS, 15 Feb 2023 for MS & PhD.
The USTC International Scholarship 2023-24 in China will provide a Full China Scholarship for all the Admitted Students. The Scholarship details are given below.
- Full Tuition Waiver
- Accommodation: Free University Dormitory or Accommodation Subsidy.
- Monthly Stipend:
- Bachelor’s Degree: CNY2,500 / Month
- Master’s Degree: CNY 3,000 / Month
- Doctoral Degree: CNY 3,500 / Month
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance
Available Study Fields:
Here is a List of Academic Fields for Undergraduate, Masters & Ph.D. Degree Programs for USTC International Scholarship in China for International students.
Bachelor Degree Programs (4 Years):
- School of Computer Science and Technology
- School of Engineering Science
- School of Earth and Space Sciences
- School of Nuclear Science and Technology
- School of Management
- School of Mathematical Sciences
- School of Physical Sciences
- School of Information Science and Technology
- School of Chemistry and Materials Science
- School of Life Sciences
- School of Humanities and Social Science
Master Degree Programs (2-3 Years):
- Environmental Science and Engineering
- Software Engineering
- Computer Science and Technology
- Computer Technology
- Information and Communication Engineering
- Optics Engineering
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Instrument Science and Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Instrumentation Engineering
- Power Engineering and Engineering Thermophysics
- Biomedical Engineering
- Electronic and Communication Engineering
- Power Engineering
- Electronic Science and Technology
- Control Science and Engineering
- Integrated Circuit Engineering
- Control Engineering
- Network Security
- Project Management
- Logistics Engineering
- Environmental Science and Technology
- Geology Engineering
- Management Science and Engineering
- Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration
- International Business
- Applied Statistics
- Public Administration
- History of Science and Technology
- Journalism and Communication
- Cultural Heritage and Museology
- Nuclear Science and Technology
- Nuclear Energy and Technology Engineering
- Safety Science and Engineering.
Doctoral Degree Programs (3-4 Years):
Information and Communication Engineering Safety Science and Engineering Physics Software Engineering Statistics Astronomy Biology Chemistry Computer Science and Technology Biomedical Engineering Business Administration Power Engineering and Engineering Thermophysics Control Science and Engineering Environmental Science and Technology Electronic Science and Technology Environmental Science and Engineering Management Science and Engineering History of Science and Technology Instrument Science and Technology Materials Science and Engineering Geology Geophysics Mathematics Mechanics Nuclear Science and Technology Philosophy
Online Application form for USTC Scholarship with Signature and Recent photo.
Photocopy of Passport A study or research proposal (no less than 800 words). Updated CV. Two letters of Recommendation Letters Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form. Photocopy of Degree Certificate and Academic Transcript for both Bachelor’s Degree and Master’s Degree (if have). Proof of Language Proficiency.
Applicants have to fulfill the given below eligibility criteria to apply online for USTC International Scholarship 2023-24 in China:
The applicant must be Non-Chinese Nationals in good health & currently should not be studying in China. Applicants for Bachelor’s Degree Studies must have hold a high school diploma (equivalent to high school diploma in China), an HSK5 certificate and be under the age of 30 by September 1st, 2023. The applicant who is applying for a Master’s Degree Must have a Bachelor’s Degree and the age should be under 35 by September 1st, 2023. The applicant who is applying for a Doctoral Degree Must have a Master’s Degree and the age should be under 40 by September 1st, 2023. For the graduates to obtain their degrees in 2023, they should submit a Pre-graduation Certificate to ensure that they will complete their study and obtain the degree by July of 2023.
Check Belgium Government ARES Scholarship 2023-24 for International Students (Fully Funded).
The last date to apply for University of Science and Technology of China Scholarships 2023-24 for International Students is 31st March 2022 for Bachelors Degree and 15th February for Masters and PhD Degree.
How to Apply for USTC International Scholarship?
The Application Process for the USTC International Scholarship is Online. Complete the Online Application Form and Select the Fellowship. The Link of the Scholarship Portal & Official Advertisement is given below:
For more information : APPLY HERE
For more information and scholarship application.