- 1 ANU International Research Scholarships 2023-24 for International Students:
- 1.1 Australian National University Scholarships 2023-24 Details:
- 1.2 Financial Benefits:
- 1.3 List of Available Study Fields:
- 1.4 Eligibility Criteria for the ANU Scholarship:
- 1.5 Application Deadline:
- 1.6 How to Apply for ANU International Research Scholarships?
- 1.7 Share this:
- 1.8 Like this:
- 1.9 Related
ANU International Research Scholarships 2023-24 for International Students:
Applications are invited to apply for the ANU International Research Scholarships 2023-24 in Australia. All International Students from all over the world are eligible to apply for the Australian Government Research Training Program 2023 at Australian National University. ANU Research Scholarship is offered by Australian Government. These are the Fully Funded Scholarships to pursue Masters Degree or PhD Degree from Australia.
Australian Government offers every year these kind of Research Scholarships to do a Masters by Research or PhD by Research. Almost every kind of academic field is available in the University. This award will cover all the expenses to complete your degree. More than 600 awards will be provided.
The Australian National University (ANU) was founded in 1946 by Australian Parliament. It is a national research university. ANU is the one of the best Research institutions in the world. According to QS World University Ranking ANU was ranked 1st in Australia and 49th in the world. This university has produced a lot of leaders and scholars.
Australian National University Scholarships 2023-24 Details:
- University: Australia National University
- Degree level: Master, PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: Australia
- Last Date: 15 April 2023.
ANU International Research Scholarships 2023-24 in Australia is a Full Free Scholarship for students from all over the world. All the Expenses will be covered by the University as well as by the Australian Government Such as:
- Complete Tuition Fee
- Monthly Stipend
- Airfare Tickets (Reallocation) and Allowance for Living
- Thesis Allowance
- Books/Course Materials
- Overseas Student Health Case (OSHC)
List of Available Study Fields:
- College of Arts & Social Sciences
- College of Asia and Pacific
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Engineering & Computer Science
- College of Law
- College of Science.
Eligibility Criteria for the ANU Scholarship:
- Applicant must be Australian National or International.
- You must have a Bachelors degree certificate
- Scholarships are awarded based on an applicant’s academic record, research output, and prior research experience.
- English Language Proficiency Certificate is require to get admission.
The last date to apply for Australian Government Research Training Program 2023-24 at ANU for International Students is 15th April 2023.
How to Apply for ANU International Research Scholarships?
To Apply for ANU International Research Scholarships 2023-24 in Australia applicants don’t need to submit separate application. you need to get admission in ANU University then you will automatically be considered for this scholarship. The link to Official Advertisement is given below:
For more information and scholarship application.