- 0.1 Toshimi Stormare came into the spotlight as the wife of Peter Stormare, a Swedish actor. Her spouse Peter became popular for his roles in Prison Break and The Lost World: Jurassic Park.
- 1 Toshimi Stormare Nationality
- 2 Is Toshimi Stormare Still Married?
- 3 Toshimi’s Mother of a Daughter
- 4 Toshimi’s Spouse Peter First Wife & Kids
- 5 What’s Toshimi Stormare Net Worth?
- 6 Who is Toshimi Stormare Husband?
- 7 How Old is Toshimi Stormare? Net Worth 2022, Age, Bio, Parents, Sibling
- 8 Where was Toshimi Stormare born?
- 9 How much is Toshimi Stormare’s Net Worth as of 2022?
- 10 Toshimi Stormare and Peter Stormare’s Married Life
- 11 How many children do Toshimi and Peter share together?
- 12 Who is Toshimi Stormare’s Husband?
Toshimi Stormare came into the spotlight as the wife of Peter Stormare, a Swedish actor. Her spouse Peter became popular for his roles in Prison Break and The Lost World: Jurassic Park.
Toshimi Stormare Nationality
Toshimi Stormare was born and raised in Japan. So, she has Japanese nationality however, her Japanese parents’ identity is private. Also, her personal life information like age, birth date, siblings, and education missing. Toshimi is of Asian ethnicity.
Is Toshimi Stormare Still Married?
Yes, Stormare is still married to her celebrity husband. Her celebrity husband’s name is Peter Stormare. Actually, Toshimi is the 2nd wife of her beloved husband Peter. Just after a few months of dating, they tied the wedding knot. In the year 2008, Toshimi married with husband Peter Stormare.
The duo became husband and wife in a private ceremony attended by families and friends. However, they have kept their love affairs and married life as a low-key life. Toshimi and Peter have kept every detail regarding their love life to themselves. Still, their married life went smoothly without any rumors of divorce or separation.
Toshimi’s Mother of a Daughter
Toshimi’s Spouse Peter First Wife & Kids
What’s Toshimi Stormare Net Worth?
As we are already mentioned Toshimi became popular as a celebrity. However, it is hard to mention her net worth and earnings without any details of Toshimi’s professional career. But her husband Peter Stormare’s net worth is estimated at around $5 Million.
The film ‘Songbird’ in which he appeared collected $409,321 at the box office against the production budget of $700,000 to $2.5 million. Then, he played role in the movie John Wick: Chapter 2 collected $171.5 million at the box office against the production budget of $40 million only. So, Peter has been earning a handsome sum of money out of his professional career.
Who is Toshimi Stormare Husband?
- Toshimi’s husband’s full name is Rolf Peter Ingvar Storm born on 27 August 1953.
- Also, Peter is a Swedish actor, musician, playwright, and theatre director.
- His acting career started with the Royal Dramatic Theatre.
- Also, he became Associate Artistic Director at the Tokyo Globe Theatre.
- While working in a theater, he moved to New York City.
- He played the role of Ingvar in the TV series Watching Ellie from the year 2002 to 2003.
- Peter appeared in the role of John Abruzzi in the series Prison Break from the year 2005 to 2007.
- He became popular for his movie role as Gaesar Grimsrud in the 1996 film Fargo.
- His films credits are The Lost World: Jurassic Park in 1997, Playing God in 1997, The Big Lebowski in 1998, Armageddon in 1998, 8mm in 1999, Dancer in the Dark in 2000, Windtalkers in 2002, Minority Report in 2002, Bad Boys II in 2003, Constantine in 2005, and 22 Jump Street in 2014, and the video games Destiny in 2014, Until Dawn in 2015, Destiny 2 in 2017 and others.
- Peter Stormare has more than 140 acting credits to his name.
- Also, he is the godfather of Gustaf Skarsgard.
How Old is Toshimi Stormare? Net Worth 2022, Age, Bio, Parents, Sibling
|Facts of Toshimi Stormare|
|Full Name:||Toshimi Stormare|
|Married||Peter Stormare (2008)|
|Kids||Kaiya Bella Luna Stormare|
Toshimi Stormare is famous as the wife of Peter Stormare, a Swedish actor, musician, playwright, and theatre director.
Where was Toshimi Stormare born?
Toshimi Stormare was born somewhere in Japan to her Japanese parents. However, looking at her photograph, we can assume that she might be in her mid-30s. Toshimi holds a Japanese nationality while she belongs to Asian ethnical background. She has surely completed her education at some prestigious college in Japan.
How much is Toshimi Stormare’s Net Worth as of 2022?
Toshimi Stormare is yet to share the information regarding her profession with the media. So, the exact figure of Stormare’s net worth and salary is missing at the moment. However, her husband earns a hefty amount through his career so there is no doubt she lives a lavish and fulfilling lifestyle with her husband. Her husband, Peter Stormare has an estimated net worth of around $5 million as of 2022.
Being a successful actor, he earns a good amount of money through endorsements, advertisements, and sponsorships of several brands and companies. Peter is yet to disclose the exact amount of his salary to the media. In the upcoming days, his net worth and salary will surely rise higher than this.
House & Car of Toshmi and Peter
Toshimi Stormare and Peter Stormare’s Married Life
Toshimi Stormare and Peter Stormare are happily married to each other. The couple dated for several years before tying the wedding knot in the year 2008 in the presence of their close friends and family in a private ceremony. They prefer to keep their personal life a secret, so they have not shared any information regarding their first meet, relationship history marriage venue, etc with the media.
The couple is living together for more than a decade and there is not even a single rumor regarding their marriage. Further, there is no information on Toshimi’s past relationship but her husband was previously married to an actress, Karen Sillas, in the year 1989. They even share a child, Kelly from their marriage but the couple separated their ways in the year 2006.
Toshimi and Peter share a daughter from their marriage. Their daughter, Kaiya Bella Luna Stormare was born on 9th May 2009. The entire Stormare family lives happily in Los Angeles.
Who is Toshimi Stormare’s Husband?
Toshimi Stormare’s husband, Peter Stormare is a Swedish actor, musician, playwright, and theatre director. He entered this world as Rolf Peter Ingvar Storm on 27th August 1953, in Kumla, Örebro County, Sweden. He started his career on the stage and theater as a stage and theater actor. Later, he moved to the United States and started to appear in movies and tv shows.
To date, Peter has appeared in numerous movies and tv shows. Some of them are Fanny and Alexander, Awakenings, The Lost World: Jurassic Park, Happy Campers, NCIS: Los Angeles, The Blacklist, and so on. He has also voiced in some video games like Mercenaries: Playground of Destruction, Mercenaries 2: World in Flames, Destiny 2, and many more. As a musician, he released his first album, Dallerpölsa och småfåglar in 2002.