- 0.1 Heather Helm is popular as the wife of well-known actor Matthew Lillard. Professionally, she is a realtor who works at a real estate technology company Compass.
- 1 Heather Helm Real Name
- 2 Education of Helm
- 3 What’s Heather Helm Net Worth?
- 4 First Meeting of Heather with Her Husband
- 5 Married Life of Heather Helm
- 6 How Many Kids Heather Helm Have?
- 7 Is Heather Helm Lesbian?
- 8 Job as Realtor of Helm
- 9 Who is Heather Helm Husband?
- 10 Matthew Lillard’s wife Heather Helm Lesbian; Her Net Worth 2022
- 11 How old is Heather Helm?
- 12 Where did Heather Helm complete her education?
- 13 Married with Matthew in 2000 & Together Since
- 14 Is Heather Helm Lesbian?
- 15 Her Husband’s Past Affairs
- 16 Net Worth Heather Helm of Husband as of 2022
- 17 The career of Her Husband
Heather Helm is popular as the wife of well-known actor Matthew Lillard. Professionally, she is a realtor who works at a real estate technology company Compass.
Heather Helm Real Name
Heather has American nationality and is of white ethnicity. She grew up in the Pasadena area, CA, northeast of downtown Los Angeles. Heather stands at a decent height with blonde-colored hair and hazel color eyes.
Education of Helm
What’s Heather Helm Net Worth?
Heather has been working despite being popular as a celebrity wife. Also, she is a very successful businesswoman. Heather Helm has earned an estimated net worth of $600, thousand. Heather is a successful realtor and works with expensive high-end real estate. And a general rule of thumb is a real estate agent needs to sell $50 million worth of properties to net $1 million a year.
On the other hand, her husband Matthew is also making a good sum of money from his career. The estimated net worth of her husband Matthew Lillard estimated around $2 million. We have no doubts that he is living a very happy and luxurious life as well. The couple is spending a very lavish lifestyle along with their children for sure.
First Meeting of Heather with Her Husband
Heather and Matthew met each other for the first time at a party. As per reports, Matthew instantly fell for Heather. Then he invited himself soon after, Helm mentioned her plan to attend a friend’s wedding in Italy. Their romantic relationship started at that time and still going on.
Married Life of Heather Helm
Heather Helm married her boyfriend Matthew Lillard after their first meeting in 1998. Heather tied the wedding knot with her husband Lillard on 12 August 2000. Helm’s spouse Matthew American actor, comedian, director, and producer who is popular for his role as Shaggy Rogers in 2002’s live-action Scooby-Doo movie.
They dated for a while before getting married. The duo still shares a great marital relationship and has been living as a husband and wife living over 20 years since the day of their wedding. Her husband Lillard shared a post on social media on August 27, 2020, with the caption
How Many Kids Heather Helm Have?
With her husband, Heather shared 3 kids. In the year 2002, she gave birth to a daughter Addison Grace Lillard who weighed 6 pounds, 10 ounces at birth. The duo was blessed with their 2nd child, daughter Macey Lyn Lillard born on October 19, 2004.
Is Heather Helm Lesbian?
Well, Heather Helm has been living a blissful married life with her husband. So, her sexuality is straight. Similarly, there is no proof that she is a lesbian. But she has been in a relationship with her husband for so long. No news of either one of them cheating on each other due to same-sex.
The couple loves each other very much and heterosexuals in their sexuality. So we can say that her sexuality is straight and it is only rumors about her.
Job as Realtor of Helm
Though she is not as famous as her husband. But she is a very successful realtor. she maintains her own distinct image. Moreover, she has been working for the Wat Disney Company as a director of special Event pre. Also, she managed the organization of blockbuster premieres and various campaigns.
She has always had a passion for design and real estate. In 2011, Heather joined a successful real estate agency in Pasadena, California. Further, she continues to work as a realtor (director) in Pasadena in 2017. She is experienced in high-end real estate and has an impressive track record, with real estate transactions of as much as $6 million.
Who is Heather Helm Husband?
Heather’s spouse’s full name is Matthew Lyn Lillard born on January 24, 1970. Some of his early film work includes Chip Sutphin in Serial Mom in 1994, Emmanuel “Cereal Killer” Goldstein in Hackers in 1995, Stu Macher in Scream in 1996, Stevo in SLC Punk! in 1998, Brock Hudson in She’s All That in 1999, and Billy Brubaker in Summer Catch in 2001.
His films credits include Without a Paddle in 2004, The Groomsmen in 2006, Home Run Showdown in 2012, Return to Nim’s Island in 2013 The Descendants (2011), Trouble with the Curve (2012), Match (2014), Twin Peaks: The Return (2017) and others. His directorial debut with the coming-of-age drama Fat Kid Rules the World in the year 2012. Also, he starred as Dean Boland in the television series Good Girls from the year 2018 to 2021.
Matthew Lillard’s wife Heather Helm Lesbian; Her Net Worth 2022
Heather Helm is the wife of the famous actor *Matthew Lillard*. Professionally, she is a realtor. Her husband Lillard is best known for his roles in the 1996 horror film Scream and as Shaggy in the 2002 film Scooby-Doo.
How old is Heather Helm?
Heather Helm was born in 1971 in Pasadena, California in the United States of America. Heather holds an American nationality and belongs to the white ethnic group. Heather’s age is 51 according to her birth date. Similarly, she follows the Christianity religion.
Where did Heather Helm complete her education?
Married with Matthew in 2000 & Together Since
Discussing her personal life, Heather is a married woman. She is married to Matthew Lillard in the year 12 August 2000. The couple met each other in 1998 and started dating since then. Talking about their children, on 13th June 2002, Helm got the opportunity to become a mother for the first time. She gave birth to Lillard’s first baby, and it was a baby girl named Addison Grace Lillard.
Likewise, she gave birth to her second child Macey Lyn Lillard on 19th October 2004. In April 2008*,* Lillard and Helm got the privilege to become parents for the third time and welcomed their second son Liam Lillard.
Is Heather Helm Lesbian?
Heather Helm is interested in men and her sexuality is straight. Similarly, there is no proof that she is a lesbian. But she has been in a relationship with her husband for so long. No news of either one of them cheating on each other due to same-sex. The couple loves each other very much and is heterosexual in their sexuality.
Her Husband’s Past Affairs
Her husband had been in many intimate relationships with Hollywood actresses. Matthew was briefly romantically involved with actress Christa Denton in 1996. But their relationship ended in 1995 after two years of on-and-off dating.
After breaking up with Christa, he began dating The Brady Bunch Movie’s star, Christine Taylor. Also, he had a love affair with Canadian star, Neve Campbell in 1997. The actor is rumored to have hooked up with Rose McGowan.
Net Worth Heather Helm of Husband as of 2022
The estimated net worth of her husband Matthew is around $2 million as of 2022.
The career of Her Husband
- Though she is not as famous as her husband, she maintains her own distinct image.
- She is a very successful realtor.
- Moreover, she has been working for the Wat Disney Company as a director of special Event pre.
- She also managed the organization of blockbuster premieres and various campaigns.
- Heather got the chance to work with many famous celebrities during her career and in that course, she met her husband as well.
- She changed her job and started working for a real state agency in Pasadena. Moreover, she has become really successful at her job and she deals with high-end real estate and deals with costly transactions.
- Talking about her husband, he is an actor. His major works include the SK8-TV, American Dad, The Replacements, Gary Unmarried, Scooby-Doo Mystery, Batman the Brave and the Bold, Samurai Daycare, Criminal Minds, and so on.
- Likewise, the movies of Matthews include the different series of Scooby-Doo, Bloodsucking Bastards, One heart, Axel, The Biggest Little Hero; Blow me, Trouble with the curve, and many others.