M.P Shah Hospital is looking to recruit professional, and evidence-driven persons for vacancies in Pharmaceutical Technologist (1 – Positions)
Reporting Pharmacy Inpatient/ Outpatient Manager, the overall purpose of this role manage inventory, dispense & service prescriptions accurately and manage sales revenue effectively.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Review and dispense prescriptions as per the treatment sheet of medications by compounding, packaging, and labeling pharmaceuticals to patients.
2. Maintains pharmacy inventory by checking pharmaceutical stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed medications and supplies; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt; removing outdated drugs & preparing ageing reports
3. Organizes medications for dispensing by reading medication orders and prescriptions; preparing labels; calculating quantities; assembling intravenous solutions and other pharmaceutical therapies.
4. Prepare reports by collecting and summarizing information and sending them on time as required in the standard operating procedure
5. Generates and captures revenue by calculating, recording, and issuing charges as well as issuing cash sale receipts
6. Check the expiry dates of medicines, making sure that
the short expiry drugs are tagged and returned back to the store in compliance with the set regulations
Qualifications & Requirements
Diploma in Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical technologist from a recognized institution
Must have a valid membership and hold a valid practicing license in the Registered with the Pharmacy and Poisons Board of Kenya.
Minimum of 3 years working experience
Interested and qualified candidates in the above position are encouraged to forward their CVs and application letters on or before 10th August 2022.
For more information and job application details, see; https://mpshahhosp.org/jobs//