Madison Group Limited is a locally owned financial services holding company that specializes in Insurance and wealth management services. The Group comprises of Madison Life Assurance Kenya Limited, Madison General Insurance Kenya Limited, and Madison Investment Managers Limited. Madison Life Assurance Kenya was originally incorporated under Kenyan Laws in 1988 as Madison Insurance Company Limited (MICK) after a successful merger between Crusader Plc (1974) and Kenya Commercial Insurance Corporation.
## Investment Manager
The Investment Manager will be responsible for the investment performance of client portfolios and the overall day-to-day operations of the Investment Management Department. He / She will ensure that the department operates in conformity with the laid down Company policies and the investment regulations set out by both the Capital Markets Authority and the Retirement Benefits Authority.
**He/ She is specifically responsible for:**
– Managing client investment portfolios to achieve optimal returns and other client needs
– Overseeing the research and analysis function of the company
– Coordinating trading and other day to day activities of the Investment Management Department
– Managing client and other stakeholder relations
– Managing, mentoring and developing the investment management team members
– Continuous improvement of investment documents and investment processes
– Working with the Managing Director to develop new investment products
**Qualifications, Experience and Competencies**
Qualified candidates are expected to possess the following;
– A business degree in a relevant field;
– Post graduate qualifications in Investment Management – CISI level 2 and CIFA training is a must and CFA would be an added advantage;
– An MBA in a related field will be an added advantage;
– Approximately 6 years’ experience in similar roles within the fund management industry, including two (2) or more years’ in a supervisory capacity;
– Must be a current member of good standing in one of the following professional bodies – ICIFA / CISI / CFA;
– High integrity and a keen interest to develop a career in the fund management industry;
– Candidates should be mature, self-driven, and able to relate positively with various stakeholders in the investments industry;
– Good leadership, Analytical and Communication skills.
How to apply
Candidates with the required qualifications, experience and competencies who wish to apply for the position are required to forward their applications letters with their CVs, copies of relevant certificates and details of current remuneration to the Human Resources Manager at **email@example.com** not later than 5th August 2022