#### **Duties and Responsibilities**
Reporting to the Head of Department- ICT & Engineering, the position holder will be responsible for the following, amongst others:
Onboarding new students by profiling the university programmes both internally and externally;
Retaining current students through excellent customer service;
Teaching at certificate and diploma level, in areas allocated by the Head of Department and reviewed from time to time by the Head of Department;
Participate in the development, administration and marking of exams and other assessments;
Carry out research, produce study manuals or other research resources, in line with the objectives as agreed in the Staff appraisals;
Supervise or assist with supervision of research activities undertaken by the students;
Accompanying students on field trips and educational visits and preparing risk assessments;
Handling students’ concerns and enquiries that relate to their learning needs.
Providing mentorship and career guidance to students.
#### **Qualification Requirements**
– A Bachelor’s degree qualification from a recognized/accredited university in the relevant field.
– At least (2) years of post-qualification teaching experience.
– Membership in a relevant professional organization.
#### **Skills & competencies**
– Excellent interpersonal.
– Commitment to academic research
– Good communication skills.
– Good customer service skills
– Commitment to quality teaching and fostering a positive learning environment for students
Interested candidates should send their applications to **firstname.lastname@example.org** quoting the job reference number on the subject line and; indicating their **current** and expected **salary** on their application letter, not later than **11th August 2022**.