Requirements for appointment
Applicants must have the following:
Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) mean grade C- (Minus);
Certificate in computer application skills;
**Duties and Responsibilities**
This is the entry and training grade for Clerical Cadre. An officer at this level will work under the guidance of a senior officer.
Specific duties and responsibilities will entail:
– Amending personnel data
– Processing and compiling relevant statistical records in service areas.
– Preparing payment vouchers
– Safe keeping of invoices, receipts and other records.
– Processing and Filing of Proformas/forms.
– Mail and File Management
– Processing pension claims
## **How to apply**
Interested and qualified applicants should apply through the recruitment portal. Applications should be received on or before 12.8.2022 by 5.00 pm. No manual applications will be considered
Interested and qualified? Go to Teachers Service Commission (TSC) on services.tsc.go.ke to apply