Click Here For More Opportunities 👇 👇 ⬇️⬇️
- Requirements for Appointment
For appointment to an internship position, a candidate must have graduated not earlier than 2018, and be: In possession of a Bachelor’s degree in Education with specialization in Information Communication Technology or a Bachelor’s degree in ICT; or a Diploma in ICT or ICT Integration in Education, from a recognized institution or its equivalent;
Knowledgeable in networking and infrastructure, applications development, information security and project management; and
Able to integrate ICT with Education in terms of E-Learning and content development.
- Internship Duties and Responsibilities Duties include, but not limited to:
- Support of E-Learning and content development in line with the schemes of work
- Providing class support and training of Primary School teachers in use of digital literacy devices
- Supporting implementation of the Digital learning programme
- Carrying out innovations to enable schools improve on use of digital learning
- Providing support in safe, secure and ethical use of technology in learning
- Assisting teachers by integrating ICT in delivery of teaching, learning and assessment
- Supporting school staff with development and production of key school policies and procedures
- Providing first line support and maintenance of ICT services in the schools
- Duration of Internship Twelve (12) months- Non renewable Stipend The interns will be paid a stipend by the State Department, at a rate as determined by the Public Service Commission. Certificate IMPORTANT: Write a Perfect Cover Letter in minutes and start getting interviews! Get expert advice as you write.) Use These Examples Proven to Work. On successful completion of the Internship Program, the interns will be awarded a certificate Interested and qualified graduates are requested to make their applications through the Commission’s job portal accessible through www.publicservice.go.ke or www.psckjobs.go.ke by 9th August, 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and advance to the next stage of the selection process.
UNICEF appointments are subject to medical clearance. Issuance of a visa by the host country of the duty station, which will be facilitated by UNICEF, is required for IP positions. Appointments may also be subject to inoculation (vaccination) requirements, including against SARS-CoV-2 (COVID). Government employees that are considered for employment with UNICEF are normally required to resign from their government before taking up an assignment with UNICEF. UNICEF reserves the right to withdraw an offer of appointment, without compensation, if a visa or medical clearance is not obtained, or necessary inoculation requirements are not met, within a reasonable period for any reason.