My friend logged onto her Google account on my device. Now I can’t access my own Google account.
I’ve pressed sign out, removed the account with the “remove account” button, and signed back in, but every time I try to sign back into my account my friend’s account will pop up and ask if I recognize this account.
- open https://accounts.google.com/
- select Remove account
- click on that X
- select Yes, remove
Perhaps the following steps may help:
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click Profile .
- Click Manage people.
- Point to the person you want to remove.
- At the top right of the person, click More Remove this person.
- Confirm by clicking Remove this person.
Navigate to Settings = > accounts = > google.
You will find a list of all the google accounts connected to your device.
Tap the one you want to take off, once it opens, tap the options icon at the top right corner of your phone, then select ‘remove’