God will bless you before your enemies
David says in Psalm 23:25, “God will prepare a table before you in the presence of your enemies.” God will not only correct your evil, but He will bless you from your enemies.
God can lift you up anywhere, but He will give you honour, honour, kindness, and blessings in front of people who try to tear you down, that person who lies about you, tried to stop you from hiring, t worry about it, one day they will see you happy soon, just imagine Angels go to the grocery store oven.
God is preparing dinner, not just you, there will be spectators, those people who are trying to bring you down, they will be watching for promotion, they will be watching to accomplish. your dreams.
All those people who try to annoy us, gossip, spread rumours and do not respect us, that is just a distraction, that enemy is trying to lure us and make us bend, wasting valuable time and energy on something. that doesn’t really matter, don’t give them time and date, that’s not something you have to deal with.
Sit on the high street God will put you under your feet, you will make those enemies your footstool, let them judge you, let them misunderstand you, let them gossip about you, their ideas are not your problems, you stay calm.
Stay committed to loving and truly free, no matter what you do or say, do not doubt your worth or the beauty of your truth, keep shining as you do, let them say what they want, focus on your goals and not their ridicule.
Go on, no matter how bad things are right now, no matter how trapped you are, no matter how many days you cry, wish things were different, no matter how hopeless and depressed you may be, you will never feel this way forever. , just keep going.
Not everyone will be able to appreciate what is good for you, some people are more prone to argue and play, to appreciate the simplicity of a good thing, to refuse to be offended, when people ignore you, insult and insult you, just express themselves, tell you what is in them, not you.
Do not waste your words on people who do not [deserve]
your peace, sometimes the most powerful thing to say is nothing.
God will make your enemies a footstool for your feet.
When God Blesses You First He Reveals Your Enemies
- He will bring all the hidden things to light. Enemies can be very cunning. They will say harsh words to you that no one else sees, threaten you when others are not there, or try to quietly deceive you into taking money, opportunities or relationships. However, someone who sees everything done in secret, says, “There is nothing hidden that will not be revealed, and nothing secret that will not become known and come to light” (Luke 8:17, NKJV). ). The next time you are attacked by an enemy, listen to Luke 6: 27-36, and then pray to Luke 8:17 and thank God that you will bring all the hidden things to light.
- He will take revenge. Is that your desire for justice? That comes from the One who was created in his image. He is a God of justice, and he loves justice. It is good to seek justice in the world, but if you try to get it for yourself, you have put yourself in His place. Romans 12:19 states: “Do not avenge yourselves, beloved, but yield place to the wrath; for it is written: ‘Vengeance is mine; I will repay, says Jehovah.’”
- He will not let your enemies succeed against you. The enemy is coming to steal, kill and destroy. And he does not work alone. He will use other people (even Christians) to carry out his plans. At times, those plans seem to work. Isaiah 54:17 states, “No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn.” (NKJV). So, if you have people who are trying to sue you or hurt you in some way. , just walk in love with them, and stand on that text. Faith is fearless.
- He will set the table before you. When you walk in love and obey the Word of God, no matter who comes against you, they cannot stop the blessings God has in store for you. Satan uses people to try to get us to sin. He knows that if he puts us in conflict and love, we are out of the process of receiving God’s blessings. So, stay in the love line and do not move. No matter how much evil is done to you, forgive, love and pray. Then, proclaim and accept His promise to set the table before you in front of your enemies (Psalm 23: 5).
- He will help you defeat the real enemy. At the end of the day, you may think that your enemy is in your , your neighbor or your mother-in-law, but the real enemy is you. pulling all the ropes. Ephesians 6: 12-13 tells us that we do not fight against enemies of flesh and blood but against evil spirits. Most of us know this fact, but we need constant reminders when our flesh and blood are before all causes! God has given you all authority over the enemy. So, when he tries to send people your way, reprimand him, send him packing, and remind him that he should go back to where he lives — under your feet!