15-year-old Boy Dies After His Bluetooth Headset Explodes

As much as technology has made our lives easy, it can also prove to be extremely harmful at times. A 15-year-old boy in the Indian state of Rajasthan dies after his Bluetooth earphones exploded in his ears while he was using them.

According to a report by Gizchina, the deceased has been identified as Rakesh Nagar, a resident of Udaipuria village in Chaumu area of Jaipur.

The incident took place while Nagar was talking to someone using his Bluetooth device in his ears and fell unconscious after the earphone exploded.

After the explosion, the youth was rushed to Siddhivinayak Hospital in Jaipur for treatment. He, however, could not be saved. As per details by the doctors, it appears the youth suffered cardiac arrest after the wireless gadget exploded.

After such an event, we can only advise you not to leave your smartphones connected during a power outage and not to use earphones or headphones at the same time.

Bob Collymore’s Widow Set To Receive This Amount of Money As His Will & Net Worth Is Revealed

A magistrate has given the go-ahead for Bob Collymore’s widow to take over his properties along with other private accounts.

According to the reports given by a reliable source of information, it has been reported that the deceased who wrote a will before his death revealed that he was worth skh Ksh. 287 million.

However, in his will, he stated that he left everything in the custody of his widow who he directed to distribute the money to his family that lives out of the country and at the same time, divide the remaining balance between her two children.

Bob Collymore died a few years back after he allegedly revealed to his close family and friends that he had been suffering from Cancer.

The Untimely death of the late Safaricom CEO took Kenyans by surprise due to the fact that he had been seen in public a few days before he was declared dead by his family members.

However, with this reports, the widow who had been forced to wait for a while, while the court was processing the right documents has finally been given the go ahead to start using them.

Recommended Articles


  1. […] 15-year-old Boy Dies After His Bluetooth Headset Explodes […]

Leave a Reply