Harun Aydin : Turkey Deputy Ambassador Forced To Sit On Bare Ground After Failed Access to ATPU Headquarters

Harun Aydin

The trending story in all corners of the republic is the arrest and detention of Turkish Businessman Harun Aydin.If you follow current affairs then I do not have any doubt that you still remember he was a member of the Deputy President’s entourage to Uganda. Unfortunately for HE Ruto, he was left behind because of reasons to do with clearance by relevant authorities.

On Saturday morning, Harun had just landed on Wilson airport from Uganda and without wasting time,the authorities arrested him.From there he was taken to the Anti-Terror Police Unit (ATPU) headquarters along Ngong Road, Nairobi where he was detained.

Among the notable figures who decided to visit the area include:Kapseret MP Oscar Sudi, Criminal Lawyer Cliff Ombetta and officials from the Turkish embassy; the deputy ambassador too was not left behind.

Unfortunately, nobody was allowed entry to the ATPU headquarters and they were all left stranded at the gate for hours.After some moments the Deputy Ambassador looked frustrated and even tired. His only option was to resort on sitting down on the bare ground.

In Other News

A Man In Meru Allegedly Hangs His Son, Caning Him To Death

A man in Meru is accused of hanging his seven-year-old son in their house, mercilessly caning him to death for allegedly damaging a mobile phone.

The neighbours ran to rescue the wailing son from the man’s hands but their efforts did not bear fruits.The man turned the neighbours away accusing them of invading their private things.

The neighbors did not leave there but called the police officers who arrived at the home only to find the boy lying unconscious.

One of the neighbors, Florence reported, “When the police arrived, he denied them access at first.He answered rudely and told them that they were not welcome and that the boy was asleep.The police forced their way into the house and found the boy lying unconsciously.”

The boy was immediately rushed to the Meru Level V Hospital because the hospitals around were incapacitated of treating the injuries the boy had.

Laare Officer Commanding Station (OCS) Ezra Zambu, confirmed the arrest.The OCS says that the boy died on his way to the hospital.

However, when they to tried to investigate the suspect,he denied committing the crime saying he was just disciplining him over damaging a mobile phone.

“I swear I did not kill the child. How can I kill my own child? I have never even thought of committing murder,” he stated.

The body is awaiting a postmortem to determine the real cause of the sudden demise.

Comment on the same.

Recommended Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.