According to Barnabas Kibor, they had previously informed DCI on the day of Caroline Kangogo Kibor’s funeral that they had agreed with DCI that the body is exhumed on Friday, July 23, before taking the body home to prepare for funeral arrangements.
According to Kibor, they had previously notified the Directorate of Criminal Investigations (DCI) on the day of the funeral. Kibor said they had agreed with DCI that the body would be exhumed on Friday, July 23, before taking the body home for burial.
“To this day they say we do not take the body. Who else needs to take it and we have planned everything? I want my child, I have no case with anyone. How long do you want him to stay here? (Told us today (Friday) that we can not take the body. ? I want my daughter’s body. How long should it stay here?), ” He stated
Kibor said a postmortem test scheduled for the same day failed to materialize as the cold cited the absence of a pathologist.
Speaking to reporters after the rejection of his daughter’s body, tearful Kibor said they had already finalized funeral arrangements. He further added that the funeral should take place on Saturday 24, as scheduled.
Kangongo’s Father is not interested in postmortem
He blamed the authorities for failing to inform him of the changes, adding that the date of the funeral could not be canceled.
“You should have told me on Thursday that we would not have a postmortem to cancel funeral arrangements. I will not be here ready to pick up the body as long as I am told I cannot take his body,” Kibor said.
Kibor said he was no longer interested in postmortem tests because he was not guilty of any of the allegations about his daughter’s death.
Do you like to read? Please follow, like and share