Viral – 10-Year-Old Bursts Into Tears and Calls the Police After a Bad Haircut

pexels photo 6624310

Tags : bad hair cut, fix a haircut for both girls and guys, China, Police, Netizens

What do you do to fix a bad hair cut? To fix a haircut for both girls and guys, there are several ways to do that ;

1. You need to notify your stylist immediately – A few moments after getting a bad haircut, you need to inform them, please do not fake that it is good.

2. Do not focus on the wrong part of it, this will help keep your anger at bay.

3. Styling your hair differently will help you.

4. try a a new haircut.bad hair cut

Can you sue a hairdresser? Yes, you can but suing a hairdresser is not worth it. However, a 10-year-old boy In China’s capital got so angry at a bad haircut that he called the police. The incident happened in Anshun, Guizhou. The video was uploaded on a Twitter-like platform Weibo, where the child was seen bursting into loud crying and touching his hair. Without a pressing issue, the cops requested the elder sister to mediate for the issue should not involve the police. According to the sister, the brother has always been selective of his hairstyles. The video went viral in China and netizens were astonished by the confidence in the little boy. What do you think of the whole story? Let us know in the comments section below.

Recommended Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.